Advising Forms

Beginning April 16, 2020 currently enrolled University of Kentucky students are now able to request to change, add, and/or remove major/minor/certificates through their MyUK account.

Credit Hour Limit Exception Request

Petition- This form should NOT be used to submit spring 2020 Pass/Fail petitions.  Please use the Spring 2020 Pass/Fail petition below. 

Repeat Option - Students should not file a repeat option until they have received the final grade for the second attempt.  If you are graduating in spring 2020, please reach out to

Spring 2020 Pass/Fail Petition- Spring 2020 Pass/Fall petitions were due by 11:59pm on May 1st.  We will process all requests that were submitted prior to the deadline.  Please allow up to four days for a response.

Time Conflict (completed forms should be submitted to

Dean's List Petition

Post Mid-Term Withdrawal Instructions

Post Mid-Term Withdrawal Form

Retroactive Withdrawal Form

Waiver form: 2-year rule for a Retroactive Withdrawal

USP / UK Core /  GCCR Exceptions Requests

Undergraduate Enrollment in a Graduate Level Course

Add/Drop Course Form (Add/drop forms may be submitted via emal to )

Readmission for Degree Form 

Academic Bankruptcy Form (Completed forms may be submitted to

Topical Studies Information:

Topical Studies Brochure

Topical Studies major requirements plan sheet

Topical Studies Program Application

Topical Studies Final Paper/Project Proposal

Topical Studies Final Paper/Project Approval

Topical Studies Guidelines for Paper or Project




Enter your linkblue username.
Enter your linkblue password.
Secure Login

This login is SSL protected