Grants.gov was established as a governmental resource named the E-Grants Initiative, part of the President's 2002 Fiscal Year Management Agenda to improve government services to the public. Today, Grants.gov is a central storehouse for information on over 1,000 grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Office of Naval Research
- State Department
Who to Contact
For all questions prior to proposal submission, College Grant Officers are responsible for reviewing all proposals prior to submission to assure compliance with both University of Kentucky and sponsoring agency policies.